Saturday, June 20, 2009

Liar, liar pants on fire...


Okay, so let me go ahead and say that I've told my fair share of lies in my relationships and I have found myself, as I'm sure many others have, justifying those lies as sparing one's feelings, protecting one from the truth or trying to cover my own ass. That being said, is there any situation that a lie could truly be the right thing to do? If so, let us all know the situation you were in that may have justified it or the scenario that makes it so... Paint a pretty picture...

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have chosen to respond to this post in a different way. I hope it’s okay. It is never okay to tell a lie. A lie is the act of deceiving someone into believing false truths. I’ve been told that if you tell one lie you must tell another to cover the previous lie. So the lies continue… Ultimately, lies manifest into broken relationships and great disappointments. So my friend, I really can’t paint a picture showing that it’s okay to lie. People get hurt from lies. I believe in honesty. Honesty is always the best policy.

    ReplyDelete